[openssl-users] OpenSSL 102 stable Git no-tls1 unknown option

Oliver Niebuhr googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Thu Sep 22 16:37:07 UTC 2016

On 22.09.2016 16:42, Salz, Rich wrote:
> It's no-tls

Thanks to Matt Caswell and Richard Levitte for todays "mk1mf.pl: check
for no-tls1 here as well" it compiles now :)

This works probably as expected:
Side Effect: I cant use s_client $somedomain:443 -tls1 (-tls1_1 /
-tls1_2) anymore to test if openssl dont use TLS1.0. If I run the test
without any -tls* Parameter, it shows me the first TLS Version used -
in the Test Case (my private Domain) TLS1.2.

OpenSSL says: -tls* = unknown option when I try it. But it still shows
up in the List of Arguments. So I think the List of Arguments / Options
does not get updated when the User disable some things!?

Thanks again for the extremely quick Fix! And thanks in general to
everyone else contributing to the OpenSSL Project!

Oliver
A simple User