[openssl-users] Query regarding upgrading TLS compatibility

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 02:16:04 UTC 2017

Awesome, I sit corrected in this case. :)

In any case, though, it's generally best to plan to recompile.  (Who says
that TLS 1.4 will be able to be implemented in a binary compatible
manner?)  And even with this news, it is certainly a requirement that the
original poster must plan to replace the dynamic library used by his
application on the devices it is deployed on.

-Kyle H