[openssl-users] Use of command line openssl.exe

Marina Marina.Brusa at fastwebnet.it
Wed Apr 5 10:23:42 UTC 2017

Hi everyone
 I have been requested to fill a field  344 characters long with a crypted
string .
 My program uses a batch command  to produce this string (cf.enc.b64) ,
starting from a string 16 char long (cf.inp)

openssl rsautl -encrypt -in cf.inp -out CF.enc -inkey farma-fur.cer -certin
-pkcs
openssl base64 -base64 -e -in cf.enc -out cf.enc.b64

I get a string with 6  '0x0A'  , and my length is 350 !
Is there some parameter to avoid these charachters ?

Sorry for my English , thanks in advance to any help
Marina