[openssl-users] ssl_method_st not defined

Stiju Easo stiju.easo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:50:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

  I am trying to adopt OpenSSL 1.1.0 for my code,
  I was able to move away from pointers for RSA etc to appropriate
functions, but i got stuck at session

 in my code need to assign back the SSL pointer with the cipher, session id
etc
 as below

  ssl_session->client_version = client_version;
  ssl_session->session->cipher = ssl_session->s3->tmp.new_cipher =
pending_cipher;
  ssl_session->session->session_id_length = ssl_id.getLength();

  as now ssl_method_st  has been moved to ssl_locl.h and I am not supposed
to include that,
  is there any API to set these variables?
  only code reference I saw is ssl/.statem/statem_srvr.c, where it uses
ssl_locl.h directly.

  My question is 1) is operations like setting Client version , cipher, so
,session, allowed with 1.1?
                  2)so,does API exist for it?
--

          Stiju Easo

 The unexamined life is not worth living for man.
      Socrates, in Plato, Dialogues, Apology
      Greek philosopher in Athens (469 BC - 399 BC)