[openssl-users] Query regarding DTLS handshake

mahesh gs mahesh116 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:26:01 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

Yes I raised github case for the same issue. I also tried running this call
flow with the latest SNAPSHOT code (openssl-SNAP-20170419) and handshake is
successful with the latest SNAPSHOT code which is not an official release.

I checked the github repo history and observer that during commits on (11
th Jan) as a part of "Move state machine knowledge out of the record
layer".  "renegotiate" bit that is set to "2" in function
"tls_post_process_client_hello" has been removed. May be that is causing
the call flow to be successful in the latest SNAPSHOT release.

I am assuming commits that are done on 11th Jan or later are not part of
release openssl 01.01.00e

Thanks,
Mahesh G S