[openssl-users] How many SAN entries...?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 27 14:08:17 UTC 2017

You do not "revoke" a subset of attributes aka SAN emails. When any of the certified attributes changes (i.e., is certification no longer valid), the certificate is revoked and (possibly) re-issued. The process is no different than with any other set of attributes, several of which may be owned/controlled by different organizations.

Regards,
Uri

Sent from my iPhone