[openssl-users] How many SAN entries...?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 27 14:39:11 UTC 2017

It depends on the CA in question, more so on the number of the attributes that are included, and of course on the set of users. ;-)

So far I assure you I've no concern for pitchforks. ;-)

Regards,
Uri

P.S. Why do you think validating, e.g., three email addresses is any more difficult than one? If that one is not under your direct control, that is? Sure, it may take longer to validate three - but it's the "process" time, not "human/employee" time.

Sent from my iPhone