[openssl-users] Doubt regarding ExtendedMasterSecret

Stiju Easo stiju.easo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:51:58 UTC 2017

Hi ,

   I got the answer to this, and now the question looks bit stupid.
   Generation of master key is different in case of "Extended Master
Secret" ,

   I still have a doubt, what would be the contents in   SSL*
s->s3->handshake_buffer?
   I need to manually set this for my tool, i assume it holds both client
and server handshakes, am i right?

   if i am right , in openssl , i just need to populate
s3->handshake_buffer and set  flags to  s->session->flags &
SSL_SESS_FLAG_EXTMS.
   only unknown thing i have is  s3->handshake_buffer , what value to copy
there.

Regards
Stiju