[openssl-users] Personal CA: are cert serial numbers critical?

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Aug 16 15:54:54 UTC 2017

Replying personally:

I'm a nobody, and you have no reason to know me - but wanted to thank you for the input you give here.

You're nearly always quite thoughtful, careful in what you say, respectful, and give such [IMO] good insightful feedback and information to people looking for help. I follow quite a number of lists, and IMO, it's a rare breed of individuals who do such a fine job.

Perhaps you care nothing for such accolades, and I'm truly a "nobody" in giving them - but still I wanted to recognize excellence when I see it.

So, Thanks!

-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---