[openssl-users] Existing connections on certification expires

Paul Yang paulyang.inf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 06:01:31 UTC 2017

It depends on how you control OpenSSL to process the verification. Read the man page of SSL_CTX_set_verify (and related) function. Seems you can find the doc there: https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Manual:SSL_CTX_set_verify(3) <https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Manual:SSL_CTX_set_verify(3)>

> 2) How can i get the list of ciphers supported by openssl 01.01.0f ?

Either by using an API as ‘SSL_get_ciphers’ or a command line tool ‘openssl ciphers some-options', read related documentation for details.