[openssl-users] FIPS certification for openssl

debbie10t debbie10t at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:01:25 UTC 2017

Hi there,

long time lurker ..

This sort of thing is a Remarkably Unique Occasion ...

Personally, I do subscribe here for genuine, up to date,
informative and even humorous (on occasion) information.

I do not expect this to be the sole source of my knowledge.

But .. I did learn of the impending and drastic changes
via this list *and not as an official notice but rather
by accident.

Personally, I would like to see such critical changes
flood the openssl chambers .. but I do also respect that
the people involved may have made their own personal choices
regarding their actions ... I guess it is very complicatted....

I would say "Good ~/Luck and Thank You" to those we loose
And (personally) "Thank You for stepping Into the breach"
those who choose to .. because they can ! .. I could not

God damn that Single Malt !