[openssl-users] SSL Handshake with TPM using TPM Engine

Devang Kubavat digant.kubavat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:54:14 UTC 2017

Hi All,

*SSL handshake with TPM using TPM Engine: *I am generating the RSA keys in
TPM and private key will never come out from TPM

I want to do SSL handshake with this scenario.
Can you please point out me in SSL handshake which functions are using the
RSA private key? So that, I can register those functions in TPM Engine to
perform RSA private key related operation.

Is there any reference implementation for SSL handshake using TPM via TPM
Engine?

Regards,
Digant