[openssl-users] A question DH parameter generation and usage

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Thu Dec 7 06:44:20 UTC 2017

On 06/12/2017 20:25, Michael Wojcik wrote:
> [...]
Actually in some of my code, I have found that the callback can
still be useful by examining the SSL session argument to
heuristically identify likely client side DH size capability and
thus choose between modernDH parameter sizes.

P.S. Forcing use of common DH parameters in TLS 1.3 would directly
make all TLS 1.3 implementations vulnerable to LogJam. That would
be absurd.

Enjoy

Jakob