[openssl-users] Disable SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ / WRITE ?

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Dec 7 13:54:32 UTC 2017

Yeah. I alluded to that later in my message, though not very clearly.

The main point is that you have to handle WANT_x.

I also forgot to mention that Eric Rescorla's book calls renegotiation "rehandshaking", so someone trying to understand this process (in SSL/TLS versions prior to 1.3) might also want to look for that term.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus