[openssl-users] Lattice Ciphers

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:39:57 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 1:38 AM, Colony.three via openssl-users
<openssl-users at openssl.org> wrote:

> G**gle's Eric Schmidt says, "If you have something that you don't want
> anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.  This is
> a profoundly undemocratic attitude.  What would Thomas Paine, or Ben
> Franklin, or Patrick Henry say to this?

Off-topic, but... I was angry when I first read that, too.

Later I realized that was the best warning Google and Schmidt could
give. He basically told you government has infiltrated their systems,
and you should avoid their systems if security and privacy matters.

It is not just Google, but Google is the only one who has warned you.
Government has infiltrated other systems, including Apple, Amazon,
Microsoft, Saleforce, Rackspace and friends. You should be angry the
others have not warned you :)

Just avoid Google, Microsoft, Amazon and friends if your security and
privacy matters.

Jeff