[openssl-users] Lattice Ciphers

Colony.three colony.three at protonmail.ch
Mon Dec 18 17:59:02 UTC 2017

> Colony.three via openssl-users wrote:
>
>> I've set mine to test this comprehensively. (Apache and NginX)  With
>> Apache Firefox -ignores- server-prescribed ciphers and chooses an EC.
>> NginX does properly prevail with the algo.  Was this an accident, Apache?
>>
>> I'd suggest to read the Apache httpd docs first:
>>
>> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslhonorcipherorder

So you think I didn't use this.

For those who are aware, I implied this by intentionally using the word 'insist' WRT NginX.  I could have overtly said what proper options I'd used for every case in every instance, but I was hoping  ppl here would see.

This is why I believe this is not an accident.

Hear about the [HP keylogging case](http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42309371) recently?  Do you think a keylogger is actually used in testing of a keyboard driver, in practice?

How about you actually try  SSLHonorCipherOrder on in Apache, Michael, and try the different cipher combinations?  Let us know how it works out.