[openssl-users] FIPS 2.0 build_tests using cross for ppc64

Michael Fainstein Michael.Fainstein at ecitele.com
Tue Dec 19 15:41:14 UTC 2017

I am trying to build test suite using cross environment on Linux x86-64 for ppc64.

Without setting FIPS_SIG I am getting error
../fips/fipsld: line 186: ./fips_hmactest: cannot execute binary file

With FIPS_SIG=`pwd`/util/incore I am getting error from incore:
ELF64 is supported only natively at util/incore line 45.

My target can't support native build environment, so I must use cross.
Is there any way to fix those errors?

Thanks,
Michael

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is
CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this
transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original
and all copies thereof.