[openssl-users] Bleichenbacher Vulnerability

haris iqbal haris.phnx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 06:21:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was wondering when exactly (the version) was the OpenSSL library
patched for the Bleichenbacher Vulnerability?

Since the Bleichenbacher Vulnerability had a number of variations,
most recently ROBOT being one of them, I wanted to know whether
OpenSSL is immune to this attack because of a patch sometime in the
past, or it is always been immune.

Wanted to know this, since my custom application uses an older version
of OpenSSL, and I wanted to be sure that it is not affected.

--

With regards,

Md Haris Iqbal,
Contact: +91 8861996962