[openssl-users] Certificate gets verified OK over SSL-CLI, but not when using SSL-API

Manuel Wagesreither ManWag at FastMail.FM
Thu Dec 28 09:54:42 UTC 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately I cannot include the certificate raw data as it may contain sensitive information. Also, I'm unable to replace them with self-made certificates as I don't know the parameters the original ones were created with in the first place. The original creators are inaccessible at the moment. If the problem persists, I will reproduce the problem with test certificates (whose raw data I can publish) in a few weeks.