[openssl-users] Can't build OpenSSL on Windows

Martin Galvan omgalvan.86 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:11:48 UTC 2017

Hi Richard,

> You simply need to do exactly what you're told, i.e. run 'nmake'
> again.
>
> If that happens again and again, then you have a problem.  If I were
> in your shoes, I'd look pretty hard at file time stamps to see if I
> could figure it out from there.

I ran it several times and saw the same thing every time. What file timestamps
do I have to look at? What should I figure out from there?

I forgot to mention, I'm on Windows 10, and am building for VC-WIN64A. I also
set a non-standard --prefix when running configure (it's an existing folder
I can write to).