[openssl-users] How to form a proper hash after writing somethinginto SSL handshake.

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Fri Dec 29 18:47:22 UTC 2017

> On Dec 29, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Michael Wojcik <Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com> wrote:
>
> That said, I suspect the larger reason why Saiteja has not had a technical response to the original query is that few people on openssl-users have experience with using the WPACKET API and other low-level operations in the 1.1 codebase. It still might be worth reposting without the controversial styling.

More importantly, what problem is the OP really trying to solve?

The WPACKET interface is an internal interface that does not
appear in any public OpenSSL headers.  It is undocumented and
subject to change without notice.  The OP should not be using
this interface, except as part of a code contribution to improve
the implementation of TLS in the OpenSSL library.

--
	Viktor.