[openssl-users] Interoperating with a legacy client.

Ryan Murray rjkmurray40 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 07:38:52 UTC 2017

I made writing to you to ask the team to dispatch some much more then
needed assets for hardware upgrades. I have created a way bill under hacker
one or support at hackerone.com and desperately need this as soon as possible
rather then the back burner. Much more breaking news and head when I get
out of the stone age.
Thanks KS for passing message along
Best regards
Sincerely,