[openssl-users] ssl_pending returns 0 despite having data to read

Ryan Murray rjkmurray40 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:14:30 UTC 2017

Could you give me a hand on a issue I've seem to of picked up with my
device . You and the colleagues if possible. My SamsungGalaxy s2 tablet not
responding.  Power button and display goes black and does not turn on for a
period of time.  I believe the programs running in background or in a
rooted format has been making the device malfunction. Is there a remote
interface we could link up and establish what the heck is happening.  Lol
Your truly
Ryan

Ryan Murray