[openssl-users] Adding new key exchange to OpenSSL

Richard Collins richard.collins at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 15:04:45 UTC 2017

Hello

I'm looking at adding functionality to OpenSSL and need some help with
where to start.
I'd like to add a component to OpenSSL, ether externally to the library
or by modifying the library, which provides symmetric key to the
encryption algorithms. I'm hoping to be able to insert my key generator
into the system using the cypher description to modify the key exchange,
rather than EDH for example.

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

--

Richard Collins
Senior Research Associate in Networks
Email: Richard.Collins at bristol.ac.uk