[openssl-users] 'No client certificate CA names sent'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:34:48 UTC 2017

	I apologize if you've answered this question before.  I've
read some of the answers I've found in the archives but I don't
understand them.
	What does this message mean?  That I failed to send a client
certificate CA name?  That I failed to receive one?

	I run

	openssl s_client -certform gmail.pem -key gmail.key -CAfile cacert.pem   -debug -verify 10 -connect smtp.gmail.com:465

I don't see the an argument to send a client certificate CA name in
s_client's man page.