[openssl-users] Open ssl & Freeradius

Thomas J. Hruska shinelight at shininglightpro.com
Tue Jul 25 13:10:57 UTC 2017

On 7/25/2017 4:15 AM, Seniha S. ÖZTEMİZ TULGAR wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed the new version of freeradius and trying to configure it. My
> windows10 clients gets authenticated but windows7 clients gets the
> following errors. It seems that it is about openssl. Can you help me
> regarding this problem. Any suggestions ?

You are technically on the wrong list.  The Freeradius project has its
own user mailing list.  You should ask questions about Freeradius on
that list.

> Tue Jul 25 14:11:59 2017 : Error: tls: TLS_accept: Error in error

This line is entertaining.  (But not relevant.)

> Tue Jul 25 14:11:59 2017 : ERROR: (1) eap_ttls: Failed in __FUNCTION__
> (SSL_read): ../ssl/statem/statem_srvr.c[1404]:error:1417A0C1:SSL
> routines:tls_post_process_client_hello:no shared cipher

This is your problem.  The handshake between Freeradius and your client
failed due to "no shared cipher".  Change your server and/or client
cipher list(s) to something compatible.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions