[openssl-users] Considering C# OpenSSL openssl-net-master

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Wed Jul 26 19:58:36 UTC 2017

On 25/07/2017 19:00, Salz, Rich via openssl-users wrote:

> If you want to use those ciphers, you need to set SECLEVEL=0 when you
> specify the ciphers.
>
> I have no idea how to do that for the OpoenSSL C# binding.  Maybe post
> an issue on openssl-net?

When did TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 and higher become
"low security"?

It looks like the client is an older product (ECDH only offered
for ECDSA certs, classic DH not offered, no algorithms above
128 bits).

So I guess the OP just needs to check if he is using an empty
cipher string or something silly like that.

Enjoy

Jakob