[openssl-users] OpenSSL version 1.0.2l published

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Thu Jun 1 13:35:13 UTC 2017

On 06/01/2017 06:42 AM, Matt Caswell wrote:

> On 25/05/17 15:29, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>
>> So this is exclusively a change to support mingw64 ?
>
> Sorry, I missed this email somehow. This release rolls up numerous bug
> fixes that have been implemented since the last release. We only put
> particularly significant items in CHANGES.

     One of the curious things I do ( there are numerous it seems ) is to
sometimes run a "catalog" process on a source tree where I get the file
list and the sha256 hash of every file.  Then compare with the previous
release.  There are a lot of differences.  A lot.  I can then "diff" for
my own reasons of curiosity.

     So the CHANGES file isn't really "changes".

Dennis Clarke