[openssl-users] Understanding RSA_sign and type argument

Ignacio Alamo Corsino nacao2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:15:09 UTC 2017

Hello Erwann,

Merci beaucoup!

It has worked but with "-sigalgs RSA+SHA256" instead of "sigalgs SHA256+RSA"

Finding this option was driving me crazy because I could not find it in the wiki page of s_server:

https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Manual:S_server(1)

Manual:S server(1) - OpenSSLWiki<https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Manual:S_server(1)>
wiki.openssl.org
NAME. s_server - SSL/TLS server program SYNOPSIS. openssl s_server [-accept port] [-naccept count] [-context id] [-verify depth] [-Verify depth] [-crl_check] [-crl ...