[openssl-users] scripting creating a cert

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Mar 10 13:24:57 UTC 2017

Very nice.  But this looks like it as part of the whole easyRSA effort,
not something I can easily feed into the openssl command to create the
cert.  It would take a fair bit of digging to dig out what I need for now.

Definitely something I will look into soon, as providing a simple PKI
for a small installation has long been on my list.  But the effort name
is limiting.  What about ECDSA and EDDSA certs?  :)