[openssl-users] Documentation for Integrating New Cipher Creation Request

Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Tue May 2 01:38:37 UTC 2017

I think this is worthwhile too.  Just before I submitted the ARIA addition, I drafted such a document which you could use as a basis.  The PR had some modifications made before being merged, so it isn't completely accurate.

I'll forward this directly.

Pauli

--
Oracle
Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption