[openssl-users] C++ How to parse Subject Directory Attributes Extension?

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Tue May 9 13:54:33 UTC 2017

That attribute is not currently supported.

Someone would have to write ASN1 parsing code.  There are examples all over the place within OpenSSL; see the various d2i_XXX and i2d_XXX functions.  There are macro/define’s available to make the job easier.  But, it is not really documented.

Maybe there are other people here who are interested, and could write the code and make a pull request on GitHub.

I doubt the team will get to it quickly.  Sorry, but I just want to be realistic.

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
Member, OpenSSL Dev Team