[openssl-users] Build from source; library not found?

Hiran Chaudhuri hiran.chaudhuri at mail.de
Tue May 23 20:25:41 UTC 2017

Hello Victor.

So you manage to build OpenSSL with rpaths. Would you like to let me know how this can be achieved? Is CFLAGS the only change required? (from the documentation mentioned earlier it seems I would have to modify the configure script).

Hiran

 Am 21-May-2017 06:51:55 +0200 schrieb openssl-users at dukhovni.org:

 > On May 20, 2017, at 8:52 PM, Richard Levitte  wrote:
 >
 > Err, it is correct insofar that it is how OpenSSL 1.0.2{x} is built.

 Perhaps by default, I routinely do builds of OpenSSL 1.0.2 in which
 the library rpaths are set.

 > It's possible it SHOULD be built differently, but that's a different
 > story. Here, the question was what's actually done.

 The choice of additional CFLAGS is up to the user.

 --
 Viktor.