[openssl-users] Wanted details on ./config or Configure options

Jayalakshmi bhat bhat.jayalakshmi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:12:53 UTC 2017

Hi Rich,

I am using OpenSSL 1.0.2h. And I am trying to strip off unused hardware
support. I tried using the options mentioned for 1.0.1e which I have
explained in the previous mail.
They dont seems to work for 1.0.2h. Hence I wanted to know what would be
the best way to remove the unsupported hardware
like aep, chill, cswift etc from compilation.

Regards
Jayalakshmi

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Jayalakshmi bhat <bhat.jayalakshmi at gmail.com