[openssl-users] Troubleshooting SSL connections

Paul Greene paul.greene.va at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:23:36 UTC 2017

Yes. I've made captures on both - the production client that I manage and
the test client I have at home.
On the production client, the conversation lasts only 8 packets - the
initial 3 way handshake, my client sends a PUSH packet, gets an ACK from
the upstream, and then the upstream sends a FIN packet and closes the
connection. The actual error message you see from the commandline is what I
posted above.
On the test client, after the PUSH packet is sent to the upstream server,
it starts a conversation, and they continue the conversation until I did a
CTRL-C.

Paul