[openssl-users] SSL alert number 48

wizard2010 at gmail.com wizard2010 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:03:12 UTC 2017

Hi there.

I guess my problem is really related to verify callback
on SSL_CTX_set_verify function.
I just add to my code a dummy callback returning 1 and everything works
properly.

> int verify_callback (int ok, X509_STORE_CTX *ctx);
> int verify_callback (int ok, X509_STORE_CTX *ctx)
> {
>     printf("Verification callback OK!\n");
>     return 1;
> }
> SSL_CTX_set_verify(ssl_server_ctx, SSL_VERIFY_PEER |
> SSL_VERIFY_FAIL_IF_NO_PEER_CERT, dtls_verify_callback);

The problem is that error don't tell much information about what's really
going on or what's really missing.
Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.