[openssl-users] FIPS certification for openssl

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Wed Nov 29 16:17:22 UTC 2017

On 29/11/2017 14:58, Michael Wojcik wrote:
> [...]
Indeed, over the past few years I have seen an increasing tendency
to hide monumental news in the blog, in press releases etc. Anywhere
but the well established and independently archived public mailing lists.

One really has to wonder if this is still OpenSSL that the world has
known and loved for 20 years, or just some expensive imitation.

Enjoy

Jakob