[openssl-users] FIPS certification for openssl

Mark Minnoch mark at fips.pro
Wed Nov 29 17:32:44 UTC 2017

If you need a FIPS resource for the OpenSSL FIPS Object Module -- my
business partner (Steve Weymann) and I worked with Steve Marquess when we
were at a FIPS Testing Lab to achieve the FIPS 140-2 Cert. #1747 for the
OpenSSL FIPS Object Module.

We are now helping technology companies that need FIPS testing of the
OpenSSL FOM on specific operating systems. We also perform Private Label
validations to rebrand the OpenSSL FOM for our clients.

Mark J. Minnoch
Co-Founder, CISSP, CISA
KeyPair Consulting
+1 (805) 550-3231 mobile
https://KeyPair.us
https://www.linkedin.com/in/minnoch

*We expertly guide technology companies in achieving their FIPS 140 goals*