[openssl-users] Internet Draft Guide to creating an EDSA PKI

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Sep 1 21:55:20 UTC 2017

On 09/01/2017 04:30 PM, Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL wrote:
> On 9/1/17, 16:26, "openssl-users on behalf of Michael Wojcik" <openssl-users-bounces at openssl.org on behalf of Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com> wrote:
>
>>     Bob, I just want to say thanks for producing this. Even if it never makes it out of I-D stage, there's a lot of useful information here.
>>
>>     It would probably make a good addition to the OpenSSL wiki, too.
>
> +1 on both.

Rich indicated that he would link this I-D on the wiki.

And I-Ds are 'forever'.

So far there are a couple nits on the draft.  Nothing on the body. One
item that perhaps others might know of and can help...

In the Security section I reference papers on problems with lack of
randomness.  I found the one paper that I really remember:

https://factorable.net/weakkeys12.extended.pdf

But perhaps there is a better site for this paper and perhaps people
here know of more papers like this to put in the reference section..

Thanks

Bob