[openssl-users] New version of draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Sep 8 19:38:47 UTC 2017

I want to thank all for the help over the past few weeks.   Here is the
latest version.  I know I have a few things to tune up.  Like why the
SHA1 in the OCSP response.  I also want to put more justification in the
beginning for people to use this (Standards writers, developers,
testers,,,,).

But as often said, Internet Draft revision numbers are free and it is
better to get things out stepwise then wait until everything is done.

Next big addition is IEEE 1609.2 cert support.

Bob