[openssl-users] Doubt regarding O-SSL and setting the duration of certificates

Alejandro Pulido alexxplus at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:39:49 UTC 2017

Hello!

Thanks for the response.

I was thinking of setting the duration fo the certificate to infinite,

i.e. the Validity period set to infinite.

Because in the information I have, the only possibility is to set the duration (in days) with the command, but the command doesn't allow to put other value rather an integer.

Thanks again

Alejandro J Pulido Duque