[openssl-users] SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_ticket_key_cb - creating a valid ctx and hmac ctx in callback.

Henderson, Karl KHenderson at verisign.com
Tue Apr 3 15:00:48 UTC 2018

I know there may be a million reasons people can tell me not to do this, but for some dome code, I need to have a client contact a server with an RFC5077 ticket (not one previously sent from the server) with a propriety payload in the IV. I’d like to use the key_name in the ticket to get a key. And then I’d like to use this and create a valid context and hmac so that I can have a 0-RTT startup.

Are there any good examples on how this might be done?

Note, I’m running 1.1.0 with opaqueness, so I’ll need to use CTX accessor functions.

Thanks,

Karl