[openssl-users] Call for testing TLS 1.3

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Mon Apr 30 19:01:23 UTC 2018

Sorry, typo.  We've had hundreds of millions of connections, with megabytes of data exchanged."

On 4/30/18, 11:52 AM, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> wrote:

    Akamai has had millions of connections with megabytes of data exchanged. This is with partial deployment on our network, and requiring customers to opt in to enable beta-testing.  We have found no issues.  We don't do 0RTT. We are using our own server.

    I was surprised by how many connections and how much data we are already seeing.  I think that makes a very strong argument that TLS 1.3 should be enabled by default if it all possible.