[openssl-users] About 1.0.2p version release !!

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 8 08:27:43 UTC 2018

On 08/08/18 04:31, Juan Isoza wrote:
> and final 1.1.1

There is no date yet. We are still waiting on the official publication
of the TLSv1.3 RFC which we anticipate happening any day now. Once that
happens there will be another 1.1.1 beta release cycle soon after.
Assuming no major issues are identified in that beta the final release
should happen soon after that.

Matt