[openssl-users] Self-signed error when using SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations CApath

Charles Mills charlesm at mcn.org
Sat Dec 1 00:25:12 UTC 2018

Well, it ought then to say "I couldn't find any certificates at all" rather
than "I found a self-signed certificate" when it did not.

I used to manage product developers. Sometimes I would point out a need for
product improvement and they would say "the code doesn't work that way." I
would reply "I understand. I'm asking you to change the code."

Charles