[openssl-users] Question on necessity of SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list

Charles Mills charlesm at mcn.org
Mon Dec 3 17:54:47 UTC 2018

Got it. Thanks. I would think the basic client case is "one certificate, one CA" so I think I will roll with what we have (especially since the product has been out there for years with no reported problems in this area -- although I think client certificate usage is rare) but keep the issue in mind if a problem comes up.

Charles