[openssl-users] AssAccess was passed with no amendments

openssl at foocrypt.net openssl at foocrypt.net
Mon Dec 17 05:59:31 UTC 2018

Just in time for xmas,

Second byte of T.O.L.A. via another P.J.C.I.S. @ https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Intelligence_and_Security/ReviewofTOLAAct <https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Intelligence_and_Security/ReviewofTOLAAct>

> On 15 Dec 2018, at 11:19, openssl at foocrypt.net <mailto:openssl at foocrypt.net> wrote:
>
> Rather than going down the political or policy line, perhaps it may be prudent to discuss the technical solutions to testing the engine, regardless of the OS it is running on.
>
> How does one validate and test the engines during / after compile to ensure their ‘trust’ ?
>

>> On 15 Dec 2018, at 10:42, Viktor Dukhovni <openssl-users at dukhovni.org <mailto:openssl-users at dukhovni.org>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Dec 14, 2018, at 5:42 PM, bmeeker51 at buckeye-express.com <mailto:bmeeker51 at buckeye-express.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I simply wanted a clear statement so I can make an informed decision whether or not I should use OpenSSL in future projects.  I now have my answer.  Thank you.
>>
>> This is not the right forum for that question.  The bill is too
>> new for a policy response to have been considered or agreed.
>>
>> OpenSSL has committers from many countries.  OpenSSH also
>> has an Australian maintainer, have they published a policy?
>>
>> I am sure there are Australian contributors to Linux, NetBSD,
>> FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Android, ...
>>
>> Avoiding all taint from anything touched by Australia will not
>> be easy.
>>
>> --
>> 	Viktor.
>>
>> --

—

Regards,

Mark A. Lane

Be Protected, Get ….…..

The FooKey METHOD :

http://foocrypt.net/the-fookey-method

The common flaws in ALL encryption technologies to date are :

1. Typing on a  KeyBoard to enter the password
2. Clicking on the Mouse / Pointer device that controls the location of the cursor
3. Some person or device looking / recording your screen as you type the password
4. The human developing a password that is easily guess, or can be brute forced due to its length
5. Sharing the password with a third party to decrypt the data
6. Storing the encrypted data in a secure location so no unauthorised access can be made to either the key(s) to decrypt the data or the encrypted data itself
7. The Right Wing Policies of the Liberal Party of Australia, being forced into law so they can all make it to the xmas party…!

FooCrypt, A Tale Of Cynical Cyclical Encryption, takes away the above ‘BAD GUYS’ by providing you with software engineered to alleviate all the above.

© Mark A. Lane 1980 - 2017, All Rights Reserved.
© FooCrypt 1980 - 2017, All Rights Reserved.
© FooCrypt, A Tale of Cynical Cyclical Encryption. 1980 - 2017, All Rights Reserved.
© Cryptopocalypse 1980 - 2017, All Rights Reserved.