[openssl-users] Openssl async support

ASHIQUE CK ckashiquekvk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:07:18 UTC 2018

Hi all,

          Thanks for the earlier reply. But still Iam facing issue
regarding the asynchronous job operation.

           I have implemented asynchronous job operation partially. I am
now getting requests asynchronously ie. getting the next request after
calling ASYNC_pause_job from the first request. But I am unable to resume
the paused jobs after job completion.

Test setup consists of a nginx server and three SSL client apps.

I have got the first 16kb processing request (AES-GCM
encryption/decryption) from client1 and have submitted the request to the
engine and done ASYNC_pause_job, so client1 entered into waiting state. But
when we run the client2 app, the first job went into ASYNC_FINISH state
before job completion. Similarly, when we run the client3 app, the second
job went into ASYNC_FINISH state. Can you help regarding this?