[openssl-users] DTLS multiple peer issue on shutdown

Grace Priscilla Jero grace.priscilla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:16:30 UTC 2018

Hi Rich,

We are using DTLS over UDP and are using different SSL(different peer) for
the same server socket.
It is successfully able to receive the message from both peers without any
issue with the different SSL. We have used the peer ports as the identifier
for the peers.
But during shutdown we are facing issue as the alert is being issued is not
processed at server as the SSL_peek or SSL_read does not return zero.

Thanks,
Grace