[openssl-users] DTLS over UDP
maddi.nivedita at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:38:10 UTC 2018
I am trying to establish DTLS over UDP connection by using DTLSv1_listen
I have followed the below steps -
1. Created a server socket and using this socket created bio and ssl
bio = BIO_new_dgram(VI_sock,BIO_NOCLOSE))
2. Enable cookie exchange on SSL object.
3. Then started listening using dtlsv1_listen for the new client
connections. Once dtlsv1_listen is successful and i got the peer address.
4. Once i got the peer address , i am creating one more socket
5. With the new socket i tried to connect to peer address.
6. Then i am trying to do ssl_accept on the new socket by calling
VI_res = SSL_accept(ssl);
But ssl_accept will always return error code 2 [ i.e want read or want
But if i am doing ssl_accept without doing the step no 6 it it will be
Could someone please let us know how to switch to newly created socket, so
that it can start using newly created socket for further read and write
operations and original server socket will keep on listening for new
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openssl-users